Tuesday 28 June 2016

Fancy anklet

                                                       
                                                       "Fancy anklets" 


Many women enjoy wearing jewelry. Wearing an ankle bracelet is no exception. There are a wide range of styles available to match the different tastes of women of all ages.


                                                   Recently I got an anklet from my husband, a fancy anklet. It is looking so nice. Yesterday I wore those anklet and I took some Snap's..

sexy aunty
My feet

Desi aunty
My anklets


Desi feet
My feet

desi
My anklets

indian feet
My anklets

Some shoe play

desi feet
my feet

Without shoes

Feet
My anklets

kolussu
My feet

anklet feet
My feet









6 comments:

  1. damn, beautiful and sexy feet! i would love sucking on you delicious toes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could marry U n worship U all my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredibly beautiful most stunning gorgeous payal feet I wonder if there ar more like this she has posted pls link

    ReplyDelete
  4. വിരലുകൾ ചപ്പി കുടിക്കണം ... പാദസരം വായിലാക്കി നക്കണം ... എന്റെ മുഖത്ത് ചവിട്ടി നിൽക്കുമോ ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ഈ സെക്സി കാലിന്റെ ഇടയിൽ വെച്ച് സാധനം ഉരച്ചു നല്ല ചൂട് പാൽ കൊലുസ്സിൽ കൂടി ഒഴിക്കാൻ തോന്നുന്നു ..നല്ല കമ്പി ആയി നിക്കുവാ ..കുലുക്കുവാ സാധനം മാഡത്തിന്റെ കാലിന്റെ ഇടയിൽ ആണെന്ന് വിചാരിച്ച്

    ReplyDelete