Sunday 3 July 2016

My Silver Anklet feet

                                         
                                             Beaded silver anklet


                           Anklets are worn by women of all ages and are popular for their exquisite styles and embellishments.Anklets are an important part of women s adornment in the Indian culture though they have also been found in other ancient cultures of Egypt and Middle East. Mostly, Indians prefer to wear anklets made of silver.. 

 I like to wear my favorite golden anklet. but some times I wear silver anklets..


 U can see some snaps of my beaded silver anklets.... 




aunty
my feet

Anklet feet
My feet

desi
my feet

Bhabhi
My feet

sexy
My feet














2 comments:

  1. I shaked while looking ur beautiful feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to touch ur feet once.. then i will be the most lucky person in world.. dying fan of u goddess ..

    ReplyDelete